Gourmet Coffee Tasting Chart
• Gourmet coffee beans are carefully roasted for a longer time, bringing their natural oils and sugar to the surface.
• A strong, rich & creamy coffee.
•The natural oils of coffee beans are brought to the surface.
• Rich and deep taste with an exceptional body.
• A careful blend of Costa Rica’s are brought to the surface premium coffees
provides a strong flavor that’s consistent throughout the year.
• Highly aromatic.
• The intensity of its flavor is immediately noticed.
• Full bodied, with a taste that fills your palate.
• Rich flavor reminiscent of dark chocolate
• Tarrazú region.
• Late-maturing hard bean, world renown.
• A dryer aroma and flavor, characteristic of a premium dark roast.
• Decaffeinated through water process to preserve flavor
• A soft & sweet aroma that invites you to delight again and again.
• Its flavorful qualities arealways present regardless of temperature.
Hot or cold you will enjoy its balancedflavor.
• Region influenced by the Irazú Volcano.
Light Roast• Subtle finish.
• High acidity
• Well balanced with a full bodied flavor.
• Subtle citrus aroma and flavor
• A blend from Costa Rica’s most renowned coffee regions allows it
to maintain its crisp lively flavor throughout the entire year.